Erstbesitz, Nichtraucher, mit OVP, Garantie !
Die neue Generation der Netzaufbereitung, bei uns testen möglich !
—William E. Low, Founder and CEO, AudioQuest
AudioQuest is proud to introduce our Niagara 7000 Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System, a complete rethinking of AC power filtration, designed by one of the field’s foremost experts, Garth Powell. As with every AQ product before, and more recently our DragonFly USB DAC and NightHawk headphones, we would not have entered this field if we didn’t think we had something special and significant to offer. In Niagara 7000, we believe we’ve created a product that revolutionizes the art and science of AC power—a product that will inspire audio/video enthusiasts and help to create an even more immersive, emotionally compelling experience.
In designing Niagara 7000, we aimed to successfully address problems that prevent today’s audio/video components from achieving their potential. Due to the great increase in airborne and AC-line-transmitted radio signals, combined with overtaxed utility lines and the ever-increasing demands from high-definition audio/video components, a complete rethinking of AC power technology is needed to provide our A/V systems with the power required to fulfill their potential.
Further, today’s power amplifiers are being taxed for instantaneous peak-current demand, even when they’re driven at modest volumes. Although we have seen a substantial increase in dynamic range from much of our audio software, the loudspeakers we employ to reproduce them are often no more efficient than they were 50 years ago. This places great demands on an amplifier’s power supply, as well as the source AC power supplying it. In our efforts to properly accommodate the promise of today’s ever-increasing bandwidth and dynamic range, the Niagara 7000 affords extremely low system noise and provides superior current delivery across a very wide range of frequencies.
Through differential sample tests and spectrum analysis, it can be proven that up to a third of a high-resolution (low-level) audio signal can be lost, masked, or highly distorted by the vast levels of noise riding along the AC power lines that feed our components. This noise couples with the signal circuitry as current noise and through AC ground, permanently distorting and/or masking the source signal. Our systems’ sensitive components need better alternating current.
We realize that true audio/video optimization is never a matter of any one secret or exotic circuit. When it comes to noise dissipation for AC power, many approaches can yield meaningful results. However, these approaches may also impart ringing, current compression, and non-linear distortions that can render the cure worse than the disease. While there currently exist a number of AC power conditioners, isolation transformers, regeneration amplifiers, and battery back-up system topologies, Niagara 7000 takes a holistic, science-based approach to AC power technology and represents a comprehensive solution to the ever-increasing noise that plagues our power lines.
In the Niagara 7000, you’ll find optimized radio-frequency lead directionality, run-in capacitor forming technologies developed by Jet Propulsion Laboratories and NASA, and AC inlet and outlet contacts with heavy silver plating over extreme-purity copper assuring the tightest grip possible.
The Niagara 7000 uses our patented AC Ground Noise-Dissipation System, the world’s first Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers, and the widest bandwidth-linearized noise-dissipation circuit in the industry. Our unique passive/active Transient Power Correction Circuit features an instantaneous current reservoir of over 90 amps peak, specifically designed for today’s current-starved power amplifiers. Most AC power products featuring “high-current outlets” merely minimize current compression; the Niagara 7000 corrects it.
With an AudioQuest Niagara 7000, music lovers can finally experience the clarity, dimensionality, frequency extension, dynamic contrast, and grip their A/V systems have been capable of delivering—if only the power had been right!
DOWNLOADS & LINKS
- Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Component Connection Sugestions
- Operation and Trouble-shooting Primer
- Warranty Registration
- Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers: AQ’s patented technology greatly reduces non-linear distortions that have previously plagued even the finest magnetic-based systems, all the while increasing the bandwidth and efficiency of the transformers’ noise dissipation.
- Transient Power Correction: Provides over 90 amps peak instantaneous current reservoir with reduced line impedance for current-starved power amplifiers, whether they incorporate linear or switching power supplies.
- Patented Ground Noise-Dissipation System: 6 banks of direction-controlled ground noise dissipation. AQ’s patented technology vastly reduces ground-borne noise without compromising safety or creating low-level ground loops.
- 21-Octave Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: Ensures the most consistent and widest bandwidth noise dissipation possible, without the inconsistent results that typify minimalist, multi-node resonant peaking found in many AC power conditioners.
- Ultra Low-Z (low impedance) NRG Series AC Power Inlets and Outlets: Feature a grip with far lower resistance (utilizing far more mass than conventional or audiophile-grade designs), with a heavy Hanging-Silver plating to ensure the lowest impedance at radio frequencies, enabling superior noise dissipation.
- Dimensions: 17.5” W x 5.24” H x 17.2” D (3-RU rack-mounting ears, optional)
- Weight: 81 lbs.