Ayon CD10 II NEU !
Ayon is pleased to introduce the new CD-10 II as a result of fine-tuning our model CD-10. The CD-10 II is in many respects a ground-breaking CD-Player design with an advanced technology like a single-ended triode output stage, a new DAC design with optimized new low-pass filter technology and a new improved switchable PCM-DSD converter.
Also, the power supply, the CD-mechanism and its new integral magnetic clamp were reworked. This Player is presenting a new level of musical performance with stunning vitality, clarity, natural warmth, superb dynamic contrasts and besides all of them a superb construction quality. With this CD-10 II we have created a CD-player/DAC combination which will set the standards for many years – at an unequalled price performance ratio.The CD-10 II is available in various models: CD-10 II “Standard”, CD-10 II „Signature“ and CD-10 II “Ultimate
Features & Design
Full-featured Tube Top Loader CD-Player
Class-A triode vacuum-tube output stage for single-ended & balanced operation
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. That is why our pre-amplifiers to date have used single-ended pure class-A circuitry. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
- Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
- Warm up function
- 0dB negative feedback (of any kind )
- Ultra short signal path
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
- Low output impedance for driving long runs interconnect to an amplifier, and any tube or solid state power amp
- No solid state devices in the analog tube output (signal path )
- Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
- No followers or buffers in the signal path
- No DC servo that degrades the signal
- High quality parts throughout
- Fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship
- Separate analog output stage for left and right channel
- Digital input - S/PDIF (RCA), & TosLink
- USB input – 24/384 kHz and DSD 64x/128x
- Digital output - S/PDIF (RCA)
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformer windings and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stage which makes this a pure power source and it is a critical attribute for a 6H30 output stage. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
- R-Core / Low noise – insulated power transformer for digital & analog
- Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
- Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
- AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
- 10 separate voltage regulators
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
- Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
- High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
- High quality special tube sockets with gold pins
- Capacitors ( MKP 2% )
- High quality – RCA & XLR jack
- Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high-grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner back-ground and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Backlit function buttons
- Modified suspension system to isolate the CD-transport from mechanical vibrations
- Anti-vibration magnetic CD-clamp system with dark acrylic CD-LID
- The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
- Metal remote commander
- Chassis finish: black / chrome
2-4 Tage Lieferzeit !
|CD-Player||Ayon CD-10 II|
|Conversion rate||768kHz / 32 bit & DSD 256|
|DAC configuration||Fully symmetrical / AKM-Japan|
|Dynamic range||> 119dB|
|Output level @1 kHz / 0,775V -0dB Low||0 – 2.2 V / variable|
|Output level @1 kHz / 0,775V -0dB High||0 – 4.4 V / variable|
|Output impedance Single-Ended-RCA||~ 300 Ω|
|Output impedance Balanced-XLR||~ 300 Ω|
|Digital output||75 Ω S/PDIF (RCA)|
|Digital input||75 Ω S/PDIF (RCA),
USB – 24/384 kHz & DSD 64x/128x, TosLink
|S/N ratio||> 119 dB|
|Frequency response||20Hz - 40kHz +/- 0.3dB|
|Total harmonic distortion @ 1kHz||< 0.001%|
|Output complement||RCA & XLR|
|Dimension (WxDxH) cm||48x36x12 cm|
Specifications subject to change without notice