Ein DAC der wie Vinyl klingt. Unser Tipp ! Röhrenbestückung: Siemens CCA !
Zitate des Herstellers:
Wir sind große Fans des analogen Sound, aber mittlerweile fließen durch jede moderne Anlage eine vielzahll digitaler Signale:
Unser Ziel war es den Vinyl Sound in einen DAC zu bringen und wir haben einen sehr musikalischen DAC gebaut.
Jede Komponente wurde designed um einen sanften und erfreulichen Klang zu produzieren.
Zitat: "From the first song played through LAB12 from DAC1 SE it was clear to me that this wasn't just another NOS DAC. Sound was complete with timbre and colour working in the seamless way in the path of music. All that plus unexpected added clarity. Usually NOS DAC's character can be on to dark side. Stratos managed to ignite enough of contemporary slam into the whole "package."
Non Oversampling DAC with Tube Output
A DAC that sounds like vinyl
We are analog sound lovers, this is a true, but nowadays digital signals flow in every modern audio system. The challenge was to achieve sound as closer to the vinyl sound through a DAC. By combining digital and asynchronous USB inputs with classic non oversampling TDA1543 and a tube based output stage we managed to achieve a really musical DAC that sounds like a perfect tuned High End turntable.
Every component of DAC1 is designed to provide smooth and pleasant sound. We achieved the character of pure analogue sound with non oversampling conversion by 8 matched parallel Phillips TDA1543 in sophisticated configuration and smooth output through Dual triode tube I/V stage. All components are carefully chosen after hours of listening and testing, while great attention has been paid to all the details that affect the final outcome (special audiophile power capacitors, NOS tube and more).
DAC will be a pleasure not only for your ears but for your eyes too. With its solid construction, handcrafted finishing, luxury metal painting and retro analogue V/U meters you will fall in love with it for sure.
- Asychronous 24/96kHz usb input
- Non Oversampling mode (matched)
- Triode tube I/V analog output stage (New Old Stock SQ tube)
- 6 Separate Regulated Power Supplies
- Handcrafted audio grade transformers
- Dale 1% (digital stage) and AB carbon Resistors (analog stage)
- High Capacity Audiophile capacitors (Nichicon gold tune)
- Jantzen Superior-Z coupling capacitors
- WIMA dacs' bypass capacitors
- Vibration isolated chassis
- Gold plated RCA Teflon (input, output)
- Analog retro nissei VU meters
- 5mm Aluminum face panel with luxury painting
- Five Years Guarantee
- Power: 230/240 Vac 50Hz (1Α fused)
- Power consumption: 80 VA max
- Inputs: 1xSPDIF (Coaxial RCA), 1xUSB2, (Optional Toshlink input)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20 KHz +0dB/-1dB
- Output level: 2.25Vrms
- THD: lower than 0.2%
- Available colors: Etna Black, Pearl White, Custom color
- Dimension (WxHxD): 43x11x29 cm
- Weight: 6 Kg