Topklasse Phonovorstufe, Abverkauf ! Highend zum Sonderpreis !
Neu mit Garantie !
- MM 3mV in for 300mV out (at 1 kHz)
- MC 500μV in for 300mV out (at 1 kHz)
- THD(+ noise): <0.01% at 1KHz
- Frequency Response: RIAA or RIAA/IEC (selectable) ±0.2dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM >90dB “A”-wtd, MC >88dB “A”-wtd.
- Trigger control 3.5mm (⅛”) mono jack ±4.5 to ±15V DC
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 220 x 100 x 300
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 3.5 kg/ 4.0 kg
Vielfach empfohlen, Testauszug Soundstage! Hifi:
I was thoroughly impressed with the performance of the Musical Fidelity M1ViNL. It’s the cleanest, clearest phono preamplifier I’ve heard in my system. Those qualities allowed me to hear more fine detail than I could have imagined from records I thought I knew well. If you’ve ever had any doubts about vinyl’s potential for being a high-resolution medium, the M1ViNL should help to dispel them.
The M1ViNL does not produce the warm/lush/very smooth sound that is the stereotype of vinyl playback. Instead, it offers speed, agility, openness, and brilliant extended highs without grit or grain. It’s a thoroughly modern-sounding phono preamplifier that makes no apologies for that fact. If those are the qualities you value, you should audition the M1ViNL. Even if you’re prepared to spend far more than $1199, you may find you don’t have to.