Musical Fidelity MX-DAC
"Wenn ein Wandler alles richtig macht, fehlen einem fast die Worte. Schaltbare Digitalfilter bedienen dazu den Geschmack des Hörers. DSD-tauglich und formatflexibel fehlt dem MX-DAC nur eine Fernbedienung." Stereoplay | Preis/Leistung: überragend | Highlight
After years of patient research and development, we are proud to launch our MX-DAC with DSD. With its technical innovation, superb technical performance and excellent build quality, the new MX DAC offers truly outstanding value for money.
The MX-DAC is a tremendous performer. It has ultra low distortion, very wide bandwidth and low noise. The technical performance of the MX-DAC is on a par with any other DAC at any price. Jitter is about 12pps, s/n ratio is -116dB (‘A’ weighted), linearity is +0.2dB at -116dB, stereo separation is -104dB at 1kHz, frequency response is ruler flat and distortion is 0.00025% at 1kHz and 0.0003% at 20kHz. These technical figures are state-of-the-art and show that our implementation is almost perfect, to ensure completely neutral and accurate digital-to-analogue conversion of any digital input.
The MX DAC has inputs for: 2 x coax (up to 24bit 192 kHz PCM), 2 x optical (up to 24bit 192kHz PCM) and asynchronous USB up to 24bit 192 kHz PCM as well as DSD 64 and DSD 128.
Also, all inputs whether from coax, optical or USB, are processed in the DSD domain. This desirable feature gives a warmth and humanity to the sound that simple digital conversion doesn’t achieve.
The MX DAC has both single ended and balanced outputs.
The new MX range has beautiful aesthetics and wonderful build quality. The front panel and housing are both from exclusive custom-made extrusions using mil-spec aluminium.
Read the full 5-star Hi-Fi Choice review.
MX-DAC in brief
- Superlative state of the art performance with ultra-flat frequency response
- Able to process DSD64 and DSD128 formats as well as PCM up to 192kHz / 24bit
- Multiple digital inputs – 2 x coax, 2 x optical, and asynchronous USB
- All inputs processed and converted in DSD domain
- Very low noise
- Extremely low distortion
- Outstanding linearity
- Outstanding channel separation
- Beautiful aesthetics and build quality
The piano sparkles nicely, the electric guitar sounds realistic and the backing strings soar.DAVID PRICE - HI-FI CHOICE
- Sample rate converter: SRC4392 up-sampling data to 192kHz
- Digital to Analogue converter: PCM1795 32 bit / 192kHz Multi-bit Sigma-Delta type
- Output Voltage: 2 Volts RMS single-ended (RCA)
- Output Voltage: 4 Volts RMS balanced (XLR)
- PCM THD: <0.002%
- PCM THD (+ noise): <0.003%
- DSD THD: <0.003%
- DSD THD (+ noise): <0.006%
- PCM Frequency Response: –3dB, 2Hz to 90kHz
- PCM Frequency Response: –3dB, 2Hz to 40kHz
- Channel Separation: -110dB
- Coaxial Inputs: S/PDIF up to 24 bit / 192kHz
- Optical Inputs: S/PDIF up to 24 bit / 192kHz
- 2x RCA coaxial connector SPDIF 32-192 kbps
- (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 2x TOSLINK optical connector 32-192 kbps
- (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1x USB type ‘B’ connector
- Asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/192kHz PCM as well as DSD64 and DSD128
- (Determined by source file/computer settings)
- 1x line level RCA (single-ended)
- 1x XLR Male sockets (balanced) to EIA RS-297-A
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 220 x 53 x 215
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 1.9Kg / 2.4Kg
- Power Consumption: <0.25 Watts standby, <1 Watt max.
- 1x 5v / 2A DC power supply (90-250VAC universal worldwide supply)
- Windows driver CD
- User manual
Testbericht hier downloaden:
Bezahlung und Sicherheit
Alle Zahlungsinformationen sind sicher. Wir speichern keine Kreditkartendaten und haben keinen Zugang zu Ihren Kreditkartendaten.