LINN K 40,
Anthrazit, mit Durchchmesser von nur ca. 8 mm.
Das K 40 ist flexibel.
For bi-wire applications where a compact cable is required, K40 offers a high performance and elegant solution.
Supplied as standard with every Kiko system, this cable is also available to buy by the metre and features two 2 sq mm stranded copper cores designed to maximise bass performance, alongside two 1.2 mm solid conductors for the treble.
- 4-core loudspeaker cable for bi-wire applications
- 2 cores of 2 sq mm stranded copper designed for low frequencies
- 2 solid core conductors designed for high frequencies
- Flexible sheath in pearlescent white or black finish
- Outer diameter 9 mm
- Available in custom lengths from Linn Specialists